Posted on August 20 2015
Have you been thinking about buying a Rose Gold Watch?
Here is our top list of 5 things you need to know about Rose Gold Watches.
Rose Gold Watches are becoming trendy again. This sophisticated watch is being sort after all over the world. They are quite rare so check out some facts you should know below.
5 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE BUYING A ROSE GOLD WATCH
- Rose Gold is a gold and copper alloy widely used for specialised jewellery.
- It is a mixture of pure yellow gold with a high percentage of copper
- The higher the copper content the stronger the red colouration
- A common formulation is 50% Gold and 50% copper
- The highest Karat version of Rose Gold is called Crown Gold (22 Karats)
5 THINGS TO LOOK FOR WHEN BUYING A ROSE GOLD WATCH
- Ensure you are happy with the right gold colour mix –http://www.watchdoctor.co.nz/luxury/
- Ensure you are happy with the right watch face for your wrist –http://www.watchdoctor.co.nz/ladies-watches/
- Check the range of wrist bands as there are many different styles to choose from – http://www.watchdoctor.co.nz/olympic-watches-woman/
- Ensure it is made by the best manufacturer – fake gold can irritate the skin – The Watchdoctor only stocks the best quality watches -
- It is a case of you get what you pay for – the higher the cost the better the watch
OTHER INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT ROSE GOLD
- It has been around since 10th century in Russia and is also been called Russian Gold
- In music, rose gold is the name of the colour used as the finish of the interior bell of brass and woodwind instruments.