HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
FREE SHIPPING on all orders to Australia and New Zealand.
HOW DOES FREE SHIPPING WORK?
We offer free shipping in New Zealand and Australia and because we have built up very good relationships with our freight forwarders they have offered us great buying rates that we are happy to pass onto you.
Watch this video with our owner Cameron to learn more about shipping
WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE DISPATCHED?
We will endeavour to ship your order that day, or let you know if we anticipate any delay.
WHERE IS MY ORDER SHIPPED FROM?
Our little warehouse in Hoon Hay Valley in Hoon Hay in Christchurch, New Zealand. We work Monday - Friday 9 am - 5pm New Zealand Time.
WHAT COURIER COMPANY DO YOU USE?
- We use Eshiping through NZ post and Australian Post.All companies we use offer a track and trace on all parcels.
- In New Zealand, we send orders either by NZ post couriers .
- All items are track and traced.
OUR PREFERRED COURIER COMPANIES ARE:
- NZ post using Eship for most of the small packages like watches
- NZ post international courier
- Australia Post
HOW LONG WILL MY ORDER TAKE TO ARRIVE?
- New Zealand orders usually arrive in 2 - 5 Working Days.
Australian orders usually arrive within 6 - 8 working Days
For Citizen Watches add extra da
New Zealand and Austalia are free but we reserve the right to contact you if there are any other charges.
HOW MUCH DOES INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COST?
At present mainly New and Australia but happy to send to any other country . We will contact you if we cannot supply.
HOW TO YOU PACK THE ORDER TO ENSURE IT DOES NOT GET DAMAGED?
All products are packaged in a box and bubble wrapped for extra protection. All barometers and combined instruments are packaged separately in a neutral coloured, fully recyclable cardboard box . Consisting of a least 60% recycled paper. We realise that clocks & barometers are delicate , learn more about our and the lengths we go to, to ensure your orders arrive in great condition. We realise that clocks & barometers are delicate , learn more about our packaging practices and the lengths we go to, to ensure your orders arrive in great condition.
HOW DO YOU PACKAGE BAROMETERS AND WEATHER EQUIPMENT FOR SHIPPING?
- All products are packaged in a box and bubble wrapped for extra protection.
- All barometers and combined instruments are packaged separately.
- Orders are packaged in a neutral coloured, fully recyclable cardboard box . Consisting of a least 60% recycled paper.
HOW DO YOU PACKAGE WATCHES FOR SHIPPING?
All Watches are packaged in a box and bubble wrapped for extra protection.
HOW DO YOU PACKAGE CLOCKS FOR SHIPPING?
All Clocks are packaged in a box and bubble wrapped for extra protection.
Should you ever find there is a problem with the item you have purchased please call Cameron (the watch doctor). 0800693583