Black and Chrome Weatherstation 9103S-06
All of our products come with a manufacturers warranty. We carefully selected these brands as they are high quality and seldom have issues. But if they ever do - you know you are covered by a warranty. We also service all of these brands in our service centre should your product be out of warranty and you are wondering where to get it fixed.
Should you have any issues the product can be returned to: Watch Doctor Head Office: 117 Conway St, Somerfield, Christchurch
The warranty length varies between brands:
- Olympic Watches - 2 Year warranty ,
Olympic Service Centres
- New Zealand , 5 Totara ave , New Lynn , Auckland 0600 , ph 09 8250061
- Australia , c/o Jim Crowther , P.O.Box 24 , Blackheath , NSW 2785 , ph 04 17453956
- Royal London Watches - 2 Year warranty
- Fischer Weather Instruments - 2 Year warranty [ Note that we are the Service agents for this Brand]
- All other brands - 1-year warranty
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders around Australia and New Zealand.
- Using the Eship platform from NZ & Aus post generating automatic tracking
- We package and dispatch your order fast.
- Most New Zealand orders arrive in 2 - 3 business days.
- Most Australian orders arrive in 3 - 6 business days.
- Dispatched from our warehouse in Christchurch New Zealand.
- Carefully packaged so your order arrives safe and sound in pristine condition.
DO YOU OFFER GIFT WRAPPING?
Yes we do. You need to add gift wrapping to your cart (which you can find here) and this will give you gift wrapping options for that product and bring up a box where you can add your personalised message.
HOW MUCH DOES GIFT WRAPPING COST?
Gift wrapping is free of charge with every order and we also throw in a gift card with your personalised message.
CAN I ADD A NOTE WITH MY GIFT?
Yes, when you "add" gift wrapping there is a box where you can let us know what message you would like to send with your gift.
WILL YOU SHIP TO THE GIFT RECEIVERS ADDRESS?
Yes, we do! Why pay for shipping twice? To arrange shipping direct to their door, simply fill out their information in the delivery/shipping details when you are in our online checkout
HOW IS IT PACKAGED?
We package the watches, barometers in gender neutral wrapping paper, adorn it with a bow that won't get squashed in the mail and once it's gift wrapped we will bubble wrap it or use reinforced cardboard to ensure it arrives in tip-top Condition.For more Details about shipping and delivery click here...
Fischer Black and Chrome Weatherstation 9103S-06
- Barometer [ Measures Barometric pressure ]
- Hygrometer [ Measures Humidity ]
- Thermometer [ Measures Temperature ]
- Ships to New Zealand and Australia
- High Quality Materials
- Looks great
- Highly Accurate.
- Form and function: Enhances any Decor
- Great for the home or office and makes unique corporate gift.
What colours does it come in?
- Black and Chrome instruments 9106s-06
- Mahogany and Brass 9103-22
- Black & Brass 9103-06
How big is it?
- Case 285 x 125mm
- Instruments 63mm.100mm.63mm
What does a Weather Station measure?
A weather station is usually made up of a few weather reading instruments such as barometers, thermometers and hygrometer. Each of these different instruments measures different environment conditions
- What does a Barometer Measure? Atmospheric Pressure - this is helpful to know what kind of changes you can expect in the weather.
- What does a hygrometer Measure? Humidity of the air. A Comfortable and healthy livery and working conditions are provided with temperatures between 18 and 24 C and humidity between 35 and 65%
- What does a Thermometer measure? The air Temperature.
How do I use it?
Once you have set up your barometer its then a case of observing the readings on each instrument to look at the correct measurements .
Why should I buy from you?
Our company has evolved from a history of watch repair and clock servicing. Our strong servicing background provides you with a reassuring guarantee on all products sold through us.
Why choose a Fischer Weather station?
Even in these modern times of satellites and Internet, the atmospheric pressure measured with a personal barometer remains the most important indication of weather changes at your location. To evaluate present weather or to forecast coming weather, we need accurate barometric pressure. Most common barometers on the market are not accurate enough to serve this purpose. They are more decorative than functional.
How do I pay for it?
We use DPS Secure payment facitilites to ensure your details are safe. Learn all about payment, how to pay and what to expect.
What courier company do you use?
We use trusted courier company for our deliveries, learn more about shipping and delivery.
How do you package it to ensure it arrives safely.
All barometers and combined instruments are packaged separately in a neutral coloured ,
So what are you waiting for? Weatherstations make a great gift! Have a barometer wrapped with care and delivered to their door (or yours) FAST!