Gents Talking Watch TWG
All of our products come with a manufacturers warranty. We carefully selected these brands as they are high quality and seldom have issues. But if they ever do - you know you are covered by a warranty. We also service all of these brands in our service centre should your product be out of warranty and you are wondering where to get it fixed.
Should you have any issues the product can be returned to: Watch Doctor Head Office: 117 Conway St, Somerfield, Christchurch
The warranty length varies between brands:
- Olympic Watches - 2 Year warranty
- Royal London Watches - 2 Year warranty
- Fischer Weather Instruments - 2 Year warranty [ Note that we are the Service agents for this Brand]
- All other brands - 1-year warranty
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders around Australia and New Zealand.
- Using the Eship platform from NZ & Aus post generating automatic tracking
- We package and dispatch your order fast.
- Most New Zealand orders arrive in 2 - 3 business days.
- Most Australian orders arrive in 3 - 6 business days.
- Dispatched from our warehouse in Christchurch New Zealand.
- Carefully packaged so your order arrives safe and sound in pristine condition.
DO YOU OFFER GIFT WRAPPING?
Yes we do. You need to add gift wrapping to your cart (which you can find here) and this will give you gift wrapping options for that product and bring up a box where you can add your personalised message.
HOW MUCH DOES GIFT WRAPPING COST?
Gift wrapping is free of charge with every order and we also throw in a gift card with your personalised message.
CAN I ADD A NOTE WITH MY GIFT?
Yes, when you "add" gift wrapping there is a box where you can let us know what message you would like to send with your gift.
WILL YOU SHIP TO THE GIFT RECEIVERS ADDRESS?
Yes, we do! Why pay for shipping twice? To arrange shipping direct to their door, simply fill out their information in the delivery/shipping details when you are in our online checkout
HOW IS IT PACKAGED?
We package the watches, barometers in gender neutral wrapping paper, adorn it with a bow that won't get squashed in the mail and once it's gift wrapped we will bubble wrap it or use reinforced cardboard to ensure it arrives in tip-top Condition.For more Details about shipping and delivery click here...
Watch Doctors comments
Do you have a friend or relative that has difficulty reading or knowing the time ?
- Easy to read hands / dial
- Expander band
- Setting instructions are oral when appropriate buttons are pressed as well as printed in clear English language
- Recessed setting buttons so watch cannot be reset accidently by wearer
- Basic Functions
- Supplied with full instructions
- Ask us to set the time below Dispatching
- Give us your wrist measurements and we will size band for you at no charge
- 35mm across
- Dial: white
Is it water resistant?
NO - Read instructions below
Does it have a warranty?
It has a 1 year warranty learn more about warranties and how they work here...
Who might like this watch?
- Anybody who is visally impaired that needs to know the time easily
Can I Get it Gift Wrapped?
Yes we will package up your watch with bubble wrap and reinforced cardboard then wrap it in gender neutral wrapping paper and adorn it with a bow. Learn more about the gift wrapping process here...
How long does shipping take?
For up to date shipping times, costs, locations and information check out our shipping page
Talking Watch Setting Instructions
(I) BASIC FUNCTIONS FOR PUSH BUTTONS AND CROWN:
To activate the watch from new, press and hold button S1 for 3-5 seconds. A “beep” will be heard to confirm the action. The reverse also applies when needing to turn off voice function.
1 Crown – adjust hour and minute hands.
2 S1 - Voice function, press to hear time.
3 S2 - “Chime Off” and “Chime On” function.
When “Chime On“ is selected, it activates to “chime” every hour.
4 S3 - Set mode; A) time, B) set time, C) set alarm time.
5 S4 - A) Set alarm off
B) Set alarm on - select alarm sound to suit.
(II) SETTING INSTRUCTIONS
1 SET ANALOGUE WATCH (note - this watch has two movements, one voice chip module and a conventional analogue.
One battery is required CR2016 for both modules.)
Pull out crown and turn to desired time setting.
2 SET VOICE TIME
Press S3 to “set time” mode.
Press S4 to set hour time.
Then press S2 to set minutes.
Press S3 back to “time” mode for normal use.
3 SET VOICE ALARM
Press S3 mode button to “set alarm time” mode.
Use same setting procedure for alarm as that of time.
Press S3 back to “time” mode for normal use.
Press S4 to switch alarm on or off.
4 SET CHIME ON/OFF
Press S2 to switch chime on or off as required.
This watch does not carry a water rating and is in no way resistant to water or other liquids.
Magnetic bedding underlay will interfere with accuracy, so it is advisable keep watch from the magnetic field.
Battery life for the Talking Watch is governed by the frequency of usage of the voice function
(anywhere between 2 to 9 months). The analogue will normally carry on working as it requires less energy to function.