Pocket Watch By Royal London 90002.01
All of our products come with a manufacturers warranty. We carefully selected these brands as they are high quality and seldom have issues. But if they ever do - you know you are covered by a warranty. We also service all of these brands in our service centre should your product be out of warranty and you are wondering where to get it fixed.
Should you have any issues the product can be returned to: Watch Doctor Head Office: 117 Conway St, Somerfield, Christchurch
The warranty length varies between brands:
- Olympic Watches - 2 Year warranty
- Royal London Watches - 2 Year warranty
- Fischer Weather Instruments - 2 Year warranty [ Note that we are the Service agents for this Brand]
- All other brands - 1-year warranty
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders around Australia and New Zealand.
- Using the Eship platform from NZ & Aus post generating automatic tracking
- We package and dispatch your order fast.
- Most New Zealand orders arrive in 2 - 3 business days.
- Most Australian orders arrive in 3 - 6 business days.
- Dispatched from our warehouse in Christchurch New Zealand.
- Carefully packaged so your order arrives safe and sound in pristine condition.
DO YOU OFFER GIFT WRAPPING?
Yes we do. You need to add gift wrapping to your cart (which you can find here) and this will give you gift wrapping options for that product and bring up a box where you can add your personalised message.
HOW MUCH DOES GIFT WRAPPING COST?
Gift wrapping is free of charge with every order and we also throw in a gift card with your personalised message.
CAN I ADD A NOTE WITH MY GIFT?
Yes, when you "add" gift wrapping there is a box where you can let us know what message you would like to send with your gift.
WILL YOU SHIP TO THE GIFT RECEIVERS ADDRESS?
Yes, we do! Why pay for shipping twice? To arrange shipping direct to their door, simply fill out their information in the delivery/shipping details when you are in our online checkout
HOW IS IT PACKAGED?
We package the watches, barometers in gender neutral wrapping paper, adorn it with a bow that won't get squashed in the mail and once it's gift wrapped we will bubble wrap it or use reinforced cardboard to ensure it arrives in tip-top Condition.For more Details about shipping and delivery click here...
Are you looking for a beautiful silver pocket watch for yourself? or as a gift? This half hunter silver plated pocket watch is unisex, meaning it's perfect for the man or woman in your life. It adds a touch of sophistication with the glass front which lets you see the stunning craftsmanship inside. There is no need to worry about batteries, as this is a wind up pocket watch, you just wind up the knobs before you wear, and away you go. A nice affordable mechanical pocket watch that can be worn daily with pride.
This mechanical pocket watch can be used for dressy or casual wearing. This is because if a quartz watch sits in the draw for a long time when you come to use it you could find that the battery is flat. A mechanical watch only needs to be wound and the time set before you are good to go. This type of watch can be used time and time again over many years
- You can see the beautiful skeleton mechanical exposed movement from the front.
- Comes complete with a 29cm silver plated fob chain that attaches to your button hole or belt loop.
- Presented in a lovely box
- PVD Silver plated on brass
- Measures: 40mm across
- Warranty: All Our Brands come with a recognised 2-year authentic manufacturers warranty plus we offer you the reassurance of our own Watch Doctor Service Centre. We service what we sell learn more about warranties and how they work here...
Who might like this pocket watch?
- Makes a great gift for any man... after all, they can be hard to shop for.
- Buy this watch for Fathers, Sons, Brothers
- Makes a cool Corporate Gift
- It is also great for people just wanting to upgrade their watch.
F.A.Q. - How do I set the time on a wind-up pocket watch?
Here is a video from Cameron, The Watch Doctor showing you how to wind up Royal London pocket watches.