Quality Mechanical Skeleton Pocket Watch 90005.02
All of our products come with a manufacturers warranty. We carefully selected these brands as they are high quality and seldom have issues. But if they ever do - you know you are covered by a warranty. We also service all of these brands in our service centre should your product be out of warranty and you are wondering where to get it fixed.
Should you have any issues the product can be returned to: Watch Doctor Head Office: 117 Conway St, Somerfield, Christchurch
The warranty length varies between brands:
- Olympic Watches - 2 Year warranty
- Royal London Watches - 2 Year warranty
- Fischer Weather Instruments - 2 Year warranty [ Note that we are the Service agents for this Brand]
- All other brands - 1-year warranty
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders around Australia and New Zealand.
- Using the Eship platform from NZ & Aus post generating automatic tracking
- We package and dispatch your order fast.
- Most New Zealand orders arrive in 2 - 3 business days.
- Most Australian orders arrive in 3 - 6 business days.
- Dispatched from our warehouse in Christchurch New Zealand.
- Carefully packaged so your order arrives safe and sound in pristine condition.
DO YOU OFFER GIFT WRAPPING?
Yes we do. You need to add gift wrapping to your cart (which you can find here) and this will give you gift wrapping options for that product and bring up a box where you can add your personalised message.
HOW MUCH DOES GIFT WRAPPING COST?
Gift wrapping is free of charge with every order and we also throw in a gift card with your personalised message.
CAN I ADD A NOTE WITH MY GIFT?
Yes, when you "add" gift wrapping there is a box where you can let us know what message you would like to send with your gift.
WILL YOU SHIP TO THE GIFT RECEIVERS ADDRESS?
Yes, we do! Why pay for shipping twice? To arrange shipping direct to their door, simply fill out their information in the delivery/shipping details when you are in our online checkout
HOW IS IT PACKAGED?
We package the watches, barometers in gender neutral wrapping paper, adorn it with a bow that won't get squashed in the mail and once it's gift wrapped we will bubble wrap it or use reinforced cardboard to ensure it arrives in tip-top Condition.For more Details about shipping and delivery click here...
Watch Doctors Comments
Nice half hunter gold plated watch that is mechanical which means you just have to give it a wind before wearing and you are ready to go. [ no battery required ]
Also nice features to show off to friends , exposed skeleton movement that shows of watchmaking at its best , a real piece craftsmanship.
- Mechanical movement
- Front and back lids
- White Dial
- Roman Numerals
- Includes a beautiful matching 29cm fob chain that you attach to your belt loops or button hole.
- Presented in a lovely box
- 2 Year Warranty
- Silver plated on brass
- Measures 45mm
What would you like to use it for – work, dress or casual?
If it’s for dressy or casual wearing I then suggest going for a mechanical Pocket watch. This is because if a quartz watch sits in the draw for a long time when you come to use it you could find that the battery is flat.
A mechanical watch only needs to be wound and the time set before you are good to go. This type of watch can be used time and time again over many years
How do I set the time ?
How do I pay for it ?
You can either pay by our secure online website , Visa , Mastercard , Paypal or direct credit or with your credit just phone us on NZ 0800 693 653 or AUS 1800 136886 to arrange payment.