Silver Pocket Watch 90005.01
All of our products come with a manufacturers warranty. We carefully selected these brands as they are high quality and seldom have issues. But if they ever do - you know you are covered by a warranty. We also service all of these brands in our service centre should your product be out of warranty and you are wondering where to get it fixed.
Should you have any issues the product can be returned to: Watch Doctor Head Office: 117 Conway St, Somerfield, Christchurch
The warranty length varies between brands:
- Olympic Watches - 2 Year warranty ,
Olympic Service Centres
- New Zealand , 5 Totara ave , New Lynn , Auckland 0600 , ph 09 8250061
- Australia , c/o Jim Crowther , P.O.Box 24 , Blackheath , NSW 2785 , ph 04 17453956
- Royal London Watches - 2 Year warranty
- Fischer Weather Instruments - 2 Year warranty [ Note that we are the Service agents for this Brand]
- All other brands - 1-year warranty
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders around Australia and New Zealand.
- Using the Eship platform from NZ & Aus post generating automatic tracking
- We package and dispatch your order fast.
- Most New Zealand orders arrive in 2 - 3 business days.
- Most Australian orders arrive in 3 - 6 business days.
- Dispatched from our warehouse in Christchurch New Zealand.
- Carefully packaged so your order arrives safe and sound in pristine condition.
DO YOU OFFER GIFT WRAPPING?
Yes we do. You need to add gift wrapping to your cart (which you can find here) and this will give you gift wrapping options for that product and bring up a box where you can add your personalised message.
HOW MUCH DOES GIFT WRAPPING COST?
Gift wrapping is free of charge with every order and we also throw in a gift card with your personalised message.
CAN I ADD A NOTE WITH MY GIFT?
Yes, when you "add" gift wrapping there is a box where you can let us know what message you would like to send with your gift.
WILL YOU SHIP TO THE GIFT RECEIVERS ADDRESS?
Yes, we do! Why pay for shipping twice? To arrange shipping direct to their door, simply fill out their information in the delivery/shipping details when you are in our online checkout
HOW IS IT PACKAGED?
We package the watches, barometers in gender neutral wrapping paper, adorn it with a bow that won't get squashed in the mail and once it's gift wrapped we will bubble wrap it or use reinforced cardboard to ensure it arrives in tip-top Condition.For more Details about shipping and delivery click here...
Are you looking for a beautiful men's statement piece? This silver plated dress pocket watch is the perfect way to add a touch of sophistication to your suit or look, because let's face it, men do not get many options when it comes to accessorising.
It is a wind-up pocket watch, which means you don't need a battery, you just wind it up when you are going to use it. You get both form and function from this beautiful time piece. Made by expert craftsmanship it comes with the ability to see the internal workings of the watch - this is called the exposed skeleton movement.
This watch is perfect for dressy or casual wearing. And unlike quartz watches whose batteries run flat when they are not used for a long time, you can just wind up your pocket watch when you need it. A mechanical watch only needs to be wound and the time set before you are good to go. This type of watch can be used time and time again over many years.
- Mechanical exposed skeleton movement
- Front and back lids
- Comes complete with a 29cm silver plated fob chain that attaches to your button hole or belt loop
- Presented in a lovely box
- 2 Year Warranty
- Silver Plated on brass
- Measures: 45mm across
- Warranty: All Our Brands come with a recognised 2-year authentic manufacturers warranty plus we offer you the reassurance of our own Watch Doctor Service Centre. We Service What We Sell learn more about warranties and how they work here
Royal London 90005.01 silver pocket watch unboxing video.
F.A.Q. - How do I set the time owind-upd up pocket watch?
Here is a video from Cameron, The Watch Doctor showing you how to wind up Royal London pocket watches.