Solid Marine Brass Tide Clock 1605GU-45
All of our products come with a manufacturers warranty. We carefully selected these brands as they are high quality and seldom have issues. But if they ever do - you know you are covered by a warranty. We also service all of these brands in our service centre should your product be out of warranty and you are wondering where to get it fixed.
Should you have any issues the product can be returned to: Watch Doctor Head Office: 117 Conway St, Somerfield, Christchurch
The warranty length varies between brands:
- Olympic Watches - 2 Year warranty
- Royal London Watches - 2 Year warranty
- Fischer Weather Instruments - 2 Year warranty [ Note that we are the Service agents for this Brand]
- All other brands - 1-year warranty
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders around Australia and New Zealand.
- Using the Eship platform from NZ & Aus post generating automatic tracking
- We package and dispatch your order fast.
- Most New Zealand orders arrive in 2 - 3 business days.
- Most Australian orders arrive in 3 - 6 business days.
- Dispatched from our warehouse in Christchurch New Zealand.
- Carefully packaged so your order arrives safe and sound in pristine condition.
DO YOU OFFER GIFT WRAPPING?
Yes we do. You need to add gift wrapping to your cart (which you can find here) and this will give you gift wrapping options for that product and bring up a box where you can add your personalised message.
HOW MUCH DOES GIFT WRAPPING COST?
Gift wrapping is free of charge with every order and we also throw in a gift card with your personalised message.
CAN I ADD A NOTE WITH MY GIFT?
Yes, when you "add" gift wrapping there is a box where you can let us know what message you would like to send with your gift.
WILL YOU SHIP TO THE GIFT RECEIVERS ADDRESS?
Yes, we do! Why pay for shipping twice? To arrange shipping direct to their door, simply fill out their information in the delivery/shipping details when you are in our online checkout
HOW IS IT PACKAGED?
We package the watches, barometers in gender neutral wrapping paper, adorn it with a bow that won't get squashed in the mail and once it's gift wrapped we will bubble wrap it or use reinforced cardboard to ensure it arrives in tip-top Condition.For more Details about shipping and delivery click here...
Fischer Brass Marine Tide Clock 1605GU-45 has been developed for nautical use. Because boats, ships and yachts are exposed to water, wind, sea salt and the elements it has been crafted out of the highest quality materials to give you not only a great look tide clock - but one that is built to thrive on a boat and give you readings you can trust.
- High Quality Materials
- Highly Accurate
- Suitable for marine use
- Note that Seconds Hand is now in Black
- Solid Brass opening Bezel with Catch
- Looks great
- Watertight seal.
- All of our Fischer Tide Clocks have a 2 year manufacturers warranty learn more about warranties and how they work here...
- Case 160mm
- Dial 120mm
- Depth 70mm
- Know what is happening with the surf and tides at a glance
- Built to last with quality materials that are (the Nautical Barometers are also waterproof)
- No need to worry about digital equipment failing on you.
- Solid Brass polished
Why not make it a set by adding
What does a Tide Clock measure?
Tide clocks work on measuring out going and in coming tides , Great for fisherman or surfers wanting to know the best time to enjoy the great out doors.
How to set up a tide clock?
Here is a video with Camerson the watch doctor on how to set up your tide clock
Why should I buy from you?
Our company has evolved from a history of watch repair and clock servicing. Our strong servicing background provides you with a reassuring guarantee on all products sold through us.
Why choose a Fischer Tide Clock?
Even in these modern times of satellites and Internet, the atmospheric pressure measured with a personal barometer remains the most important indication of weather changes at your location. To evaluate present weather or to forecast coming weather, we need accurate barometric pressure. Most common barometers on the market are not accurate enough to serve this purpose. They are more decorative than functional.
Who might like this Tide Clock?
- Ships Captains and People with boats or Yachts
- People who surf and want to know whats happening with the tides
How do I pay for it?
We use DPS Secure payment facitilites to ensure your details are safe. Learn all about payment, how to pay and what to expect.
What courier company do you use?
We use trusted courier company for our deliveries, learn more about shipping and delivery.
How do you package it to ensure it arrives safely.
All barometers and combined instruments are packaged separately in a neutral coloured , fully recyclable cardboard box . Consisting of a least 60% recycled paper. We realise that clocks & barometers are delicate , learn more about our packaging practices and the lengths we go to, to ensure your orders arrive in great condition.
Do you offer Gift Wrapping?
Yes we will package up your barometer with bubble wrap and reinforced cardboard then wrap it in gender neutral wrapping paper and adorn it with a bow. Learn more about the gift wrapping process here... We can also help you if you are you looking for a corporate gift.
Will you ship to the receivers address?
Yes we do! Why pay shipping twice? To arrange shipping direct to the them just fill out their shipping details when you are in our online checkout.
How long will it take to arrive?
So what are you waiting for? Tide clocks make a great gift for guys who are into surf or boats. Have it wrapped with care and delivered to their door (or yours) FAST!